1. Good memory!
For me, this camp will be a really precious memory.
I like all the teachers and classes. All of the parts were well-organized so I liked it except lots of homework and tight schedule. Actually I was tired every morning. Morning is my sleeping time! ㅠ.ㅜ This camp makes me become close to many foreign teachers. After this camp, I can be really open-minded for foreign people. Now, I think I have a little global leadership.
2. Beautiful scenery!
I thought Gachon University is located in downtown...But it was amazing! Campus is between sea and mountain~I really like nature. We came into the sea, and enjoyed catching crabs. It was just a kidding. Actually sea water is so dirty. Anyway, I like the scenery of this campus. When I look down, I feel like I'm in the sky.
3. Lovely roommates!
My roommates are So-jeong and Ha-na. They are really funny. We could easily get close to each other. I really like them. Almost everyday in this camp, we get along together. we'll keep in touch with each other. I love you my sisters♥
I'm sad that this camp is just 3 days left. I really miss you all~
No comments:
Post a Comment